Obviously Tom's "dust" contained a few leftover tabs of Orange Sunshine!!
Joe

Tom Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 i think it was strat dust from a 1957 fender startocaster,,,,, wow dudes Im startin to see trials and  hallucinations s man... peter max stuff

 far out....... were may be all Bozozs on the Bus... but i need to get off da bus bosss.. da plane  daplane.....  does not compute will Robinson....

Bush wanst to stop the mexicans   from da border  so we can save american fruit picker Jobs man.... its all so clear....... I shudda nad a v8

maybe it wasnt dust afterall.... wow man..............  he he ha ha Ho ho.... somebody call roto rooter...

I think i just coughed up a  cat hairball.... or maybe a cat......
:)

Im seeing paisley stratocasters everywhere...... oh man hendrix....

whatever.

Kirby McDaniel wrote:
Was that stray dust or stardust.... or just Stra dust?

K.