Personally I think she looks like a drag queen and not near as good as some of our West Hollywood home grown queens. Just a thought.........out there a bit, I know...........but what the heck.........it's Friday!!

Sue
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Off Topic: Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter is not merely OFF TOPIC, she's off her rocker as well.
When I see her, now, I simply turn her off.  I think that all
thinking people realize that her meanness
is part of her act.  I don't mean her conservative views aren't
genuine, but she has
used her nastiness and her looks effectively to become noticed.
Everyonce in a while you need a vile voice to be actually heard so
that people can recognize it for what it is.  If she wants to
cultivate her image as a creep, she has succeeded.  I don't have to
listen to her and I don't.

People say that she is good looking.  Personally I think Verna Felton
or Broderick
Crawford is a lot better looking than she is.  Pinky Lee was a lot
prettier than she is, and Marjorie Main is hot compared to her.  I'd
rather have sex with Rondo Hatton than her anyday.    She's a reedy
brittle blonde all right, but she's no Grace Kelly.

Someone gave me an Ann Coulter doll, and I keep it in MovieArt's
office on display.
It sits atop my George W. Bush Top Gun doll.  These things are
priceless; for everything else there's Mastercard.

Kirby