It's hot in Austin, too and it's gonna get hotter. Last night I saw AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH, and I can tell you it's gonna be VERY inconvenient if things keep going the way they're going. Of course, Ann would say I'm a terrorist and that I'm SLANDERING Exxon-Mobil, mom, and apple pie. And she'd write a book about it, and go on Fox News and say provocative - sometimes plain old mean - things about me and try to get people to buy it. And a lot of people would, and her publishers would be very pleased with her. That would be very inconvenient for me. She never lies and she's always Right.

But it would still be hot and getting hotter, and I don't mean "hot." As in Paris Hilton.

Kirby

On Jun 11, 2006, at 12:28 AM, Judith Weaver wrote:

OK, I admit, I'm out of the loop as I am sitting in an office at the Embassy in Baghdad hearing bombs going off and cheers for the death of Zarqawi. (And boy, is it hot here!!!!!)

Who the heck is Ann Coulter???????????  Thanks, Judi Weaver

Judith Weaver

PSC 98, Box 0039

APO AE  09830

From: Kirby McDaniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Off Topic: Ann Coulter
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:42:20 -0500

Save time by starting a search from any Web page with the MSN Search Toolbar-FREE! Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com_______________________________________________________ ____________How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.