Hi Dave: No - Chris never worked for me - he did buy some stuff from me and fortunately paid for it when he was in town. But he did work for Caruso and that turned out very badly I've heard. - Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jun 16, 2006 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Chris Forbes

Chris Forbes also used the name Chris Basquait and used the Ebay name of mommieforever during his hay day. Also used the name of Hell Quest Films - which may have been his "B" Movie company.

 Bruce, didn't Chris work for you at Cinema Graphics at one time? And later for John Caruso?

Dave Smith
Reel Deals