All,

   Well, I have certainly punched the eBay ejection button on this auction.
I love the Marx Brothers and though I like scans of their images, scams are
not my thing. It was also nice of the original owner of these cards to
contact the bidders and let them know about the flim-flam film seller.

Best,

Daniel Kinske...