From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:18 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] the brasilian can still make out like a bandit

I have just spoken to a Trust and Safety rep who said that before they can pull listings they need written evidence. He suggested that MoPo members contact him directly with full details of the suspect auctions.

The best way to get some action here is to get a number of emails from MoPo members directly to one person at eBay.

They should be marked Attn: Torin and sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I just had a look at the auction for the Australian Goldfinger 3 sheet and it looks identical to one that was auctioned at Heritage some time ago.

Incidentally I would also be interested to know how the bid history of a private listing was revealed.

Lets hope this helps
John

NEW Website: www.moviemem.com

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA