Only the Hulk could kick Superman's butt.  Maybe also The Mighty Thor ('cause he's a God, you know!).

Saul
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] SUPERMAN a bad remake?

i saw it...would characterize the  movie as watchable with a few choice entertaining moments but not much else...spacey was very good...Reeves had an ability to show us different emotions which routh lack's...what could have made this movie better?...more interaction between luthor and supreman....geeez supreman nevers lays a hand on lex,gets his but kicked in one scene and thats about it folks...happy holidays