I want to make sure all members of this forum are aware of the 393 three-sheets, six-sheets, 30x40s, 40x60s, Belgian posters, and British quads (including a TON of excellent titles) that I have on eBay closing Tuesday night (7/4). What is included in this weeks items? We are selling just six different sizes of posters, and we have lots of top titles, some of which you are likely to not again see offered again for YEARS to come!

Here is a chart of this week's items:
A001 Sherlock Holmes in Washington 40x60
A002-a006 James Bond tri-folded three-sheets and six-sheets
A007-a009 James Dean three-sheets
A010-a016 tri-folded three-sheets
A017-a018 oddly folded three-sheets
A019-a020 tri-folded six-sheets
A021-a022 special unfolded posters
A023-a024 bus stops
A025-a030 English 40x60s
A031-a164 Belgian posters
A165-a224 40x60s
A225-a318 30x40s
A319-a393 British Quads

Note that I have NEVER seen even ONE 40x60 from ANY of the Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies, and we are offering a great one! We have some of the best James Bond three and six sheets and three of the four James Dean three-sheets! These are followed by a group of quite nice three-sheets and six-sheets that are in quite nice condition and are tri-folded only.

Forty By Sixties and Thirty By Forties are a jillion times more uncommon than one-sheets, and they are printed on MUCH better quality paper than one-sheets or three-sheets, and the ones I am selling this week are all unfolded (the way most of them were sent to theaters) and so you don't get those annoying fold lines on most older one-sheets. Yet because they are so rarely offered for sale, and because many collectors don't know of them, they sometimes sell for the same or less than the corresponding image (and even sometimes when it has the exact same image, but unfolded with better quality printing and paper) and that just is not right! Be sure to look over all of the Forty By Sixties and Thirty By Forties we are selling this week on eBay, for you will find a lot of better titles, including some good horror/sci-fi titles.

Note that we are selling 30x40s and 40x60s this week, and these posters are printed on a heavy paper stock, and often have silk-screened images, and is very common for such posters to get scuffs and scratches in the images, especially in the solid colored areas. Also, 30x40s and 40x60s often acquire crinkle marks, which are crinkle-like creases within the image, caused by rough handling when the posters are rolled and unrolled (these sizes of posters were almost always sent rolled to theaters, and they were often handled roughly, both because the theater employees were in a hurry, and because they did not value the posters, especially AFTER they were used!). These are defects that are typical of all 30x40s and 40x60s, and if you can't accept these sorts of defects, then you shouldn't collect these sizes, or if you do, you surely will find that your collection of such sizes is very small!

Note also that we are selling a pretty remarkable collection of 134 original Belgian posters (most from the 1940s and 1950s). These were collected by a single individual over many years. There are lots of reproductions of Belgian posters that are sold to collectors as originals every year, and some of these are easily identified by their Printed in Belgium at the bottom of the poster, but others are not so easily identified, and many unknown collectors are fooled by these every day (as with most other repros that are made to fool collectors, you can almost always tell Belgian repros from originals because of the different paper stock that was used, and their new quality). WE HAVE CAREFULLY EXAMINED EVERY POSTER IN THIS COLLECTION, AND WE ARE 100% CERTAIN ALL ARE ORIGINALS AND THAT NONE ARE REPROS. But we are NOT experts on Belgian posters, and it can be difficult to know if a poster is from the same year as the U.S. release of the movie, and if it is from a later year, if the poster is a Belgian re-release, or if it is from the FIRST Belgian release. WE TOOK OUR BEST GUESS ON ALL OF THESE POSTERS (and we were helped by the fact that the older posters have a different printer identification at the bottom, and that the oldest posters in this collection, those from during World War II were printed on the backs of maps), BUT WE MAY WELL HAVE MADE SOME ERRORS (identifying re-releases as original releases, or not identifying when a movie was released in Belgium in a year later than the U.S. release, or the reverse of either of these errors), AND WE ASK THAT ALL THOSE READING THIS GIVE US AS MUCH ASSISTANCE AS POSSIBLE AND E-MAIL US WITH ANY CORRECTIONS IN ANY OF THE BELGIAN POSTERS WE HAVE LISTED. This really is an excellent collection, containing many posters from the early 1940s that are rarely seen. Note that many of the Belgian posters were folded one or more times, and that many of them had their blank tops trimmed off (this is quite common with Belgian posters). The folds often cause the posters to be in OUR lesser condition, but realize that we are far harsher graders than other poster sellers, and just about all of the Belgian posters are the sort where simple linenbacking by a top professional will make them look fantastic, even those graded as being lesser. Please do not bid on the lesser condition posters unless you can accept their defects, or are willing to pay to have them restored, but DO realize that after restoration, all of these rare posters will look fantastic!

Also note that we have been having significant problems with our website and our e-mail over the past couple of months, and it intensified this past week. We thought it was likely caused an unreliable server, and so at the beginning of this past week we switched servers, but unfortunately, the transition was not done correctly, and we had even worse website and e-mail problems during that transition period. So we made most of our website inactive, except for our online auction galleries and our home page. WE HAVE NOW COMPLETED THE TRANSITION TO OUR NEW SERVER, and now all SEEMS to be working fine, but we will wait a while (maybe a week, or maybe several weeks) before we re-activate the rest of our website, to be certain that the new server does not have the same problems our old server did. WE ARE COMPLETELY UP TO DATE IN SENDING ORDERS, AND WE SHOULD HAVE NO FURTHER PROBLEMS, BUT WE WANTED TO ALERT YOU TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED, EVEN THOUGH THIS WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON ANY OF THE POSTERS YOU MAY PURCHASE FROM US THIS WEEK!

EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT POSTERS THIS WEEK, every single one of these items started at just 99 cents with no reserve so there will be surely many real bargains and quite likely some outright steals! As of this writing (Sunday morning), over 100 of these 393 items are still at their starting price of 99 cents(!), around 165 are still under $5, around 210 are under $10, around 275 are under $20, and around 310 are under $30! And most of the 85 or so items that are over $30 are FAR under their regular retail price (the ones you could find anywhere else). And there are a HUGE percentage of items that retail for $25 or $50 or more which are still at just a dollar or two each! Obviously, many of these items will get one or more additional bids, but given the very large number of such items I am selling, it is a virtually certainty that a fair number will fall between the cracks and go for low prices (and some for joke prices!). But YOU can't get those great deals if you aren't bidding! AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! If you place a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals, and paid a very reasonable shipping cost (we only charge the actual cost of getting the items to you, plus $2 for packaging materials). Even if get nothing at all, you will only be out a little of your time, and no more (since this is one substantial auction of high quality rare movie posters you don't need to travel to, or even leave your computer for!).

REMEMBER THAT IN THESE AUCTIONS (as in all my online auctions), THERE ARE NO OUTRAGEOUS BUYER PREMIUMS! Other auctions charge around 20% EXTRA, for no other reason than to line their pockets with your money, and some even have a $9 minimum buyer premium, so that a $1 purchase carries a NINE HUNDRED PER CENT buyer premium!. In these auctions, what you bid is what you pay, plus the actual cost of getting the items to you, plus $2 for packaging materials. If you have ever bought from any other major auction company, you are probably still stunned by their buyer premiums and by how much handling fees they packed onto their shipping charges, but we never do that!

I know it can be difficult to look over this many items in just a day, but remember you can use our exclusive Current Auction Image Gallery (which is located at http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php ) which has large thumbnails of all our eBay items, and links from each item to the actual eBay auction. Best of all, this gallery is searchable! You will really find this a great benefit if you want to look at all of our items this week! You can simply browse all of our current items by viewing the images in this gallery (40 to a page, but you can set it to display 20 items to a page or up to 100 items a page, depending on the speed of your Internet connection) in our number order, or you can use our search to only see thumbnails of your specific search terms! NOTE THAT EACH ITEM IN THIS GALLERY HAS A RECENT BID PRICE LISTED, AND THE PRICES ARE UPDATED AT LEAST ONCE A DAY! THIS GALLERY CAN BE SORTED BY PRICE (high to low or low to high), WHICH IS A GREAT HELP TO THOSE OF YOU WANTING TO JUST FOCUS ON THE BEST (or least expensive) ITEMS! I urge all of you to go to our gallery this week and at least glance over all the large thumbnails, EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN BIDDING ON THESE ITEMS! Why do I say this? Because it is fun to window shop when you are looking at this well-organized gallery, especially given all the many wonderful items we are selling this week (it is likely many of them will have images you have never seen before)!

Be sure to check out these 393 three-sheets, six-sheets, 30x40s, 40x60s, Belgian posters, and British quads sometime before they end Tuesday night, July 4th, starting at around 7 PM CST (either by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php or by using the link from my HOME page, http://www.emovieposter.com or by finding me by my eBay user ID, emovieposter.com). Note that these auctions end on the American Fourth of July holiday. We feel certain that if you purchase even one of them and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items and the outrageous shipping! Good luck on whatever you may bid on.

I AM GOING TO MAKE A SPECIAL BONUS OFFER JUST FOR MEMBERS OF MY E-MAIL CLUB (just under 3,400 members!) WHO PURCHASE AT LEAST A SET NUMBER OF THIS Weeks ITEMS! So if there is ANY chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items this week then you have a LOT of incentive to join the club (if you are not already a member) because I will be giving away excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy a to-be-determined number of multiple items. Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at most receive ONE e-mail a week, and your e-mail address is NEVER given out to anyone, and you have a great chance to win great prizes, and you can quit anytime! Just reply to this e-mail with Sign me up in the club in the subject line, and you will be a member!

BRUCE HERSHENSON P.O. Box 874 West Plains, MO 65775 phone 417 256 9616, fax 417 257 6948, e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], website http://www.emovieposter.com eBay user ID emovieposter.com