Well, Anthony Lane might be an elitist, but he's funny. I love to just pick up and read his anthology of film writing, NOBODY'S PERFECT, and advise any of you who love film criticism to pick it up.
It's available in paperback and very entertaining.

But I do agree that in a couple of months nobody will be talking about this Superman incarnation.
But Hollywood will be planning the next one, probably.

Now don't spill the Pop Corn.

K.