I'm going to see DWP tonight and I'm sure Meryl will be stellar.  I saw SUPERMAN last night.  It was a full house at the Egyptian.  What bothered me about the film is they gave Routh nothing to do.  I don't think the actor should get the brunt especially when the whole cast was pretty stilted as well.  While it's okay to go for the Messiah myth, it would have been nice to give him some depth...dare I say, humanity.  There was no character development.  I felt the filmmakers took themselves too seriously.

And they did not use Eva Marie Saint enough.  I met her just after she finished filming Superman and she was so delighted and enjoyed the entire workinig experience.

That said, this audience went along for the ride.  They enjoyed it and clapped after it was over.  People were in the mood for this film and even though it underdelivered, the audience took it to the finish line.

Toochis

Kirby McDaniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I saw this too yesterday. RECOMMENDED!

K.