Crikey, Erich, not sure if I can handle that!
I'd better ask me mum if it's alright to go look.

Yo've got some nice stuff passing through.
I hope you're not going to miss some of it too much!

Best,
Phil

Erich Linder wrote:

Tonight some super items ending:
*BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR JAPANESE (IN THE 18+ SECTION DUE TO EBAY SHUTTING DOWN THE AUCTION. YOU WILL SEE MARILYN CHAMBERS' EXPOSED BREASTS! BE WARNED!)*
*ANDREI RUBLYOV RUSSIAN*
*MANHATTAN ITALIAN ITALIAN (39 X 55)*
*BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA ITALIAN QUATTRO (55 X 79)*
*TRON ITALIAN QUATTRO (55 X 79)*
*AUSTIN POWERS ITALIAN (39 X 55)*
*STAR WARS ARGENTINE 2 SHEET*
*AMELIE FRENCH GRANDE (47 X 63)*
*STALKER FRENCH GRANDE (47 X 63)*
*DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE FRENCH GRANDE (47 X 63)*
*RUDE BOY FRENCH GRANDE (47 X 63)*
*THX1138 FRENCH GRANDE (47 X 63)*
** *www.posterdemic.com/auctions <http://www.posterdemic.com/auctions>*
*ebay ID: posterdemic*