Yikes! The shat just hit the fan.

I might point out that one of eMovieposter.com's brillant promotions for
auctions is if one bids on, like, 200 auctions (the number changes) and wins,
the bidder gets a complete set of BH poster books.

jonesdog4, being real and all, may be trying for a set of BH books. God knows
he/she has spent enough to purchase 100 sets, it seems, with just a quick
glance of the bidding history.

eMovieposter.com has always attracted bidders like this. Bidders that other
sellers (p.j.angel, for one) only wish they had.

pj

eBay ID: "p.j.angel"
new web site: www.b-crime.com (specializing in Film Noir and Crime stuff)
new eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Dark-Past