From: Michael B
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 14:39
Subject: Re: [MOPO] SELLER'S RESPONSE TO ---- I CONFESS POSTER

JR---

BUT for me, the seller would not have added that the poster had restoration.

Restoration MUST be disclosed.  Otherwise, disappointment ensues.

Now the description is somewhat improved.  Now, the buyer has cause to make further inquiry.

I did what was necessary.  Had it been in mint condition, i might have followed it.....perhaps, waiting for it to be relisted at a lower proce.  But, when he confirmed it was restored, i had no interest in it.

JR, it seems to me that when others alert MOPOers, you seem to say the alerters over-react.  You should cool it when criciticizing the criticizers.   (I received 4 pvt emails saying how astute i was regarding I CONFESS.)

iroincally, i believe the SELLER SHOULD CONFESS.

michael