> From: Judith Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2006/07/31 Mon AM 08:57:04 EDT
> To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
> Subject: Re: [MOPO] Mel Gibson

You guys are a tough audience.  I'm not taking anybody's side, but did you ever know a recovering alcoholic who fell off the wagon?  I have.  I read somewhere in Gibson's bio or IMDB blurb or somewhere that he never touched alcohol.  That's what a recovering alcoholic does.  But being human, they can and do fall by the wayside.  I still think BRAVEHEART and PASSION OF THE CHRIST were excellent films.  How come when I was criticizing Bill Clinton for his immoral activities everybody thought he was still wonderful--wonderful enough to vote him into office twice.  I don't want to get into an off-subject debate with anyone, but I think the President of the U.S. should be held to a higher standard than some actor.  Just my two cents.....Thanks, Judi Weaver

Judith Weaver

PSC 98, Box 0039

APO AE  09830