Now I get it... you are just a friggin' Troll.   LoL!!  Sorry I missed that.  Dave, is that you?!?!  ;-)

BTW: ALL of your posts have been public which is why I responded in kind - had you kept it private, I would have as well.  And, you are no "liberal" when you try to suggest that a fact (Bush lied, people died) is old news.   People are dying more often NOW than in 2003...but, I guess that is OK with you since you obvioulsy do not care about the young Americans fighting in Iraq.  Typical neo-Con.   Loser Troll.

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:07:30 -0700 (PDT), Fredric March wrote
> Garry (mr. [EMAIL PROTECTED], now "oldtime [EMAIL PROTECTED]") - Your pathetic taking yr politics public constantly.  You don't belong on mopo because 99% of your notes nothing to do with posters, just angry insane notes with eyes bulging out screaming.  you say you talk posters many times.  no way.  you say you get plenty private e-mails of support for your politics.  yeh, define plenty.  how about maybe just 2 (at most).  Maybe 1 is more like it.  thats plenty? no one i know of, and i'm a liberal who believes your views give the rest of us a bad name.  bush lied, people died.  thats old stuff, gary, like 2003.  its 2006.  please comeup with something new.  you cant, you never offer anything to fix or postive or hopeful, just negative-24/7.  you just run on i hate everything.  you think everyone is wrong because they dont agree with you and you come off like your trying to convert everyone.  go to a pulpit for that.  not everyone has to agree with you.  take a break, a vicodin or xanax, anything to calm down.  give it a rest and keep your politics to yourself or go haunt some other internet board.  your the one scaring new comers away.  my notes were private and yours are not.
>
> Scott Burns, if your listening, please consider banning [EMAIL PROTECTED] from mopo because he breaks the public-private rule constantly.
>
> by the way, its fredric march, not frederich march.  and that's my real name, after the actor, you twit.  whats your last name, gary the green-never-wins gibbon?
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: Fredric March <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> CC: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
> Subject: Re: [MOPO] gary rattlebrain, the angry loser
> Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:25:14 -0700
>
> Since you insist on name-calling - You are an uninformed idiot with a jaded perspective on what is just in America - which is MY country too, pinhead.
> I never hid the change of my emails - both still work, you ignorant flock.
> I talk movie posters all the time - just not here where people like you dominate and turn off new comers.  Get a life beyond MoPo, and you will be happier - and probably more informed.
> BTW - only little weenies hide behind anonymity, why don't you tell us all who you are smart guy...at least then we would know the idiot behind the rant.  Frederich March would be ashamed at you using his name for your tired rants.
> Like I said before - I may not post here very often anymore, other forums are better for movie poster discussion, but if you are going to equate an anti-Bush or anti-war position with "Hating America" I will speak LOUD and CLEAR.  Get used to it, or stop bashing those that have a different opinion.
> [...]

Do you Yahoo!?