Can somebody tell me what LAMP is?  I'll stop eBay shopping in a New York minute!  They have been nothing but trouble for me!  Many thanks, Judi
Judith Weaver

PSC 98, Box 0039

APO AE  09830

From: jim episale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Are MoPo sellers accepting eBay's massive price rise?
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:39:50 -0400

we've closed our EBAY store and are listing more and more on LAMP our success rate is a lot better than it ever was with the Ebay store
jim episale Unshredded Nostalgia

Current Gallery Exhibit Money back if not satisfied MasterCard Visa Discover American Express
Jim Episale Unshredded Nostalgia
323 south main st
Route 9
Barnegat nj 08005
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.unshreddednostalgia.com
tel: 800 872 9990
Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?