Hi Andrea:

This is Sue from LAMP.  I sure wish that we could say that our site has all the movie posters for every movie made in our DataBase.  To Dream the Impossible Dream.  As fast as Ed and I input, what we have online is just a mere drop in the bucket -- and we have 50,000 unique images on line!

We have about 300,000 images on hand in our queue waiting to be uploaded, and our LAMP dealers have about 3 million in their combined inventories -- realistically we will never get all of these images on line.  We're just NOT that young and NOT that fast.

Anyway, I did check our image queue and while we have about 20 more images on Butch Cassidy that we have not yet uploaded, we have no inserts.  In checking with our LAMP dealers, we found that Cinemasterpieces (Dave Lieberman) offers an insert on a special order basis, but no image, but I would assume that this means one exists.  In fact, John Kisch's Almanac mentions an insert.

If anyone has an image and would like to submit it to us, we would be happy to add it to our listing and give photo credit.

Sorry that we couldn't be of more help with your search.

Sue

Freedom Lover wrote:
Does anyone know if they made an insert for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?  Also, I lost out to someone with more money on a OS a few weeks ago.  It was the one with their portrait, the bicycle AND it had them doing their cowboys and gun thing. So, I wanted that one sheet or the insert.

I looked on LAMP; not there.  If it's not on LAMP, does that mean it doesn't exist?

Now, I seemed to have found the insert, but is it real?  I searched to find ANY pictures or mention of an insert and came up with nothing.

You people don't mind talking posters, do ya?  ;)

Thanks for all input!  I want to take the dive, but I'm afraid to without more knowledge.

Andrea
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com