Ditto here.  I think he would reconsider this policy if we did this.

Rick

----- Original Message ----
From: P Molitor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 6:56:59 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fw: [MOPO] What to do?

Hi Walter,

You should make him send them to 11 different addresses.  I'll volunteer mine and my work's and be happy to forward them on to you, gratis.  Let me know and I'll send you the addresses.

--Peter

Walter Reuben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have sent an email to ebay complaining about overcharging for shipping.
In fact, the morons that run ebay seem to only have a policy in place on overcharging for one item.  So I doubt that they will regard the $90+ that this scam artist is charging to ship multiple pieces as too much, but let us see.
Just to put it in context---I won on ebay yesterday 12 scripts from another L.A. seller, who has already invoiced me $8.50 to ship me all of them.
If ebay does not persuade the seller to change his shipping fee, then I will pay him in full, hopefully he will leave me positive feedback, and, then yes you can believe that I will leave him the feedback that he deserves.
However, if he does not leave any feedback for me, I may just leave him the 11 negatives that he has earned ANYWAY.   I realize that my 11 bad feedbacks will only translate into one minus in the arithmetic, but one does what one can.
My feedback is now 1804, and his is 6.
And, if he does leave retaliatory feedback, so what?
I already have two negatives, both long ago and retaliatory.  Bruce Hershenson even has a few, and he so totally bends over backward in all his shipping and return policies.
If you do enough business on ebay, it will happen sooner or later.
Walter Reuben