Steven,

It appears you've taken a pretty good first step by posting here on MoPo...

Search on eMovieposter.com weekly eBay auctions.

Search on Heritage auctions.
https://movieposters.heritageauctions.com/common/login.php

Hit the web site owners of MoPo and other forums.

Here's my link to a great half dozen or so. I don't have any Sturges stuff, but they might.

http://www.bigtownfilmposters.us/id34.htm

Recommended sites not on my link page. A few worthy sites, off the top of my head:

www.thecinematrade.com
    oh, I mentioned that one already. worth mentioning again...

www.filmposters.com
www.filmposter.net
www.cinemasterpieces.com
www.channingposters.com
www.moviearts.com
www.moviemem.com
www.cineartgallery.com
www.drnoir.com (look under "classics")

Ask Kirby at www.movieart.net or here on the MoPo forum.

Anyone else want to add to the list for Steven to check for Sturges material?

The fun is in the searching. When you catch the big one, it's a mighty thrill. I'd think The Lady Eve and Sullivan's Travels would be right at the top of your want list. Don't forget the Sturge's written titles: The Good Fairy, Easy Living, Diamond Jim, etc.

pj

Steven Arvanites <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for original Presten Sturges movie posters.  any advice?'

Steven
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com