From: "Smith, Grey - 367" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Sellers NOT volunteering to send out Join MOPO flyers!

> Ready and willing, JR. I thought we were waiting on a PDF file of the
flyer so that we could print it.
> Since we have a probably the best selection of rare material we have ever
had, coming up in our November auction, thought that would be a great time
to get those flyers put in with the catalogs going out! What do you think?
> We have a Style B "War of the Worlds" Half sheet and ....
> Oh well, here's is a small smattering of the goodies to be included in the
November auction:

<http://www.HeritageAuctions.com/MoviePosters>

messages to this list since then... but aside from Andy and Rich, NONE of
them have publicly said they would be willing to put "join MOPO" flyers in
with their poster shipments!

> Yes, I'm keeping track of their names and how many times they use MOPO to
advertise their items over the next week or so. We haven't even heard from
Bruce, who was the one who brought up the subject of the "declining
membership in MOPO" over the weekend and the one who could obviously make
the most impact by putting a flyer in each of the packages he ships. You'd
think that sellers would be interested in doing a little something to
increase MOPO membership... something that didn't cost them more than a
couple of pennies... something that would also be to their benefit because
more MOPO members means more people seeing their ads.