hello MOPO earthdate 9-8-2006
greetings fellow Humans.

I have many things for sale on ebay please LOOK.

I am selling lots of 4 original unused theatrical Posters starting at 10.00 they will be shipped priority mail and im giving freebes with each order.

I am approaching the sale with a angle of giving a crossection of collectables.. there will be books, magazines, comics, artifacts, STILLs up the ying tang

and you name it Toys odd stuff..like cheescake pin up. detective magazines.. some Music related Broadway, Radio, Televison...
Basically all the arts..
Plus some sculpture.. art and paintings..  and I plan to make some art,,

Today my friend a Photographer said my ads are like ED wood..... so....... If it gives You some FUN go ahead and laugh... as it amazes me when I see people sputter and there veins pop because I cannot spell good or my grammar is poor....

I just see more important things needed.. Like people getting along.. as Top priority... I mean som of the aboriginies seem kinder than guys on wall street

and more civilized....   OK? Capishe?

But heres my Funny... in 1996 I made a tribute megaphone for the 1st showingof Motion Pictures on April 23.1896 atKoster and bials Music hall

on the place where Macys stands today....well I spent 1000.00 on a press release announceing it on PR newswire service.... Not ONE paper or new service picked it up... I scratched my head all these years..... then Today as I listed one on ebay.... IT dawned on me................ guess what....

I made a commemorative megaphone for the Movies when NO sound was around YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead laugh.. this is a true story......

yep...... I made a megaphone for the silent era....... alawys thinkin here 24/7 and I spent 1000.00 to promote it.... talk about a conversation piece.

well if that aint original I dont know what is.

take a look at the megaphone and other whimsical and serious stuff on ebay seller id DREAM FACTORY

thanks, TOM