From: Jon Warren
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 12:30
Subject: [MOPO] Jon Warren - my newest version of C10 grading scale is posted on our site

Hello all!

I have been working on improving the clarity of the 10 point grading scale I introduced in the last edition of my Movie Poster Price Guide.  The (continually evolving) grading document lives on the web at

www.icollectmovieposters.com/iguide/mp/grading/

Please hold the burning in effigy if you disagree with my classifications. I appreciate constructive criticism, but would ask that all flames be held in thy tongue.  It is a work in progress, and can benefit from helpful suggestions, but hateful degradations serve no constructive purpose.

I would appreciate feedback be sent directly to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or posted here.  I have added an ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS paragraph, which serves as an opportunity to provide a valuable linkback to your site (from a PR4 page!) to those of you who make a considerable contribution to the effort.

I hope that the collecting community will participate in this "open source" effort to establish universal standards for movie memorabilia grading.

Jon Warren