Title: AOL Email

  David, not everyone knows who Frank santos is.  I don't.

  Zeev

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 12:10 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Help please, VINTAGE CINEMART, have they vanished???

To all mopo'rs

The last thing I want to do is bring this public. I have been extremely patient as I have been told Frank Santos has been having health problems. I do not know him personally but I am not heartless and I can understand what he is going through. I have been trying to get this straightened out on my own now for over two weeks with no luck.

I have not heard from them. I have sent numerous emails that have not been responded to. I use AOL, and they do too so I'm sure they are receiving my emails. It has been over a month and all I received was a brief email with very little info.. And that was over a week ago.

I have sent them three very valuable posters for linen backing. I won a linen backing auction from them on movie poster bid.

I need one of them back desperately for a client.

I have asked him repeatedly through email for a phone number, no response.

Why would he refuse to give me a phone number?

I finally tracked down a phone number. I have called it for 3 days now and it is a constant busy signal.

In my book, non communication with clients is just plain inexcusable.

I hate to assume the worst and I really hope he is ok and there is a logical explanation.

If anybody has any way of contacting him please let me know.

Thanks,

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces
602 309 0500