From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] The Last Insert ?

.AOLPlainTextBody { margin: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; font-size: 12px; color: #000; background-color: #fff; } .AOLPlainTextBody pre { font-size: 9pt; } .AOLInlineAttachment { margin: 10px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader { font: 11px arial; border: 1px solid #7DA8D4; background: #F9F9F9; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .Title { font: 11px arial; background: #B5DDFA; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel { font: 11px arial; color: #000000; padding: 1px 10px 1px 9px; background: #F9F9F9; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue { font: 11px arial; color: #000000; background: #F9F9F9; } .AOLAttachmentHeader a, .AOLImage a { color: #2864B4; text-decoration: none; } .AOLAttachmentHeader a:hover, .AOLImage a:hover { color: #2864B4; text-decoration: underline; } body { background-color: white; font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt; border: 0px; } p { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; } img.managedImg { width: 0px; height: 0px; } img.placeholder { width: 275px; height: 206px; background: #F4F4F4 center center no-repeat; border: 1px solid #DADAD6 !important; }
Hi JR

I found another one in our image que (this is really fun!).  There is an insert for the 1985 movie Murphy's Romance, NSS No. 850117.  This is actually the second to last entry in our NSS listing to date, so this probably means that this film was released late in 1985.  I'm still looking!

Sue
LearnAboutMoviePosters.com

JR wrote:
Thanks to everyone who is trying to answer this... but if possible, please include the NSS number so we have the info we need to figure out which was the actual "last" insert or half-sheet made. It's looking like 1985 was the year, but we've only just started looking. Marty and others -- if you get the chance, let us know the NSS numbers of the items you mentioned. It's very likely that we'll have to determine this in the end by NSS number (unless it turns out there was some studio that printed inserts or half-sheets *after* the NSS stopped doing it in 1985...)

-- JR
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com