Everyone

I spoke with Frank myself yesterday.. we had a long conversation.

He agreed that it was unacceptable to not be able to have someone contact customers while he was pretty much bedridden for a few days and then in the hospital and then unable to work. He is a member of MoPo and he also told me he read everyone's posts.

He did tell me that he was going to be handling each & every last poster that was given to him and make sure that everyone was happy.

Of course he realizes that he lost business as a result of his heart condition - for instance, he was going to linenback a large number of posters for Morris Everett's auction in NYC in November. But due to his heart condition & resulting operation he had to ask Morrie to look for someone else to handle backing for him until he was well again

I do appreciate Claude for helping to cool some of you down, and of course Susan as well.

I am entirely satisfied that Frank will satisfy his clients and that he will also continue to offer his services on both MPB & Ebay in the future.

by the way, to all linenbackers. I am getting ready to add a "services" listing from the News/Community pages at MoviePosterBid and I want to have as complete a list of linenbackers

what I need:

NAME
WEBSITE
SHORT BIO IF POSSIBLE
SERVICES AVAILABLE  (NO COSTS, JUST SERVICE AVAILABLE)
PHONE NUMBER
ADDRESS
of course, if there's something I missed, please give me that data

thanks