Kirby,

We can get you one, restored by studio C for only $999.00, plus shipping! :)

Doug
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Poster Storage

Did the Bassett Hound come with it?
Kirby

On Sep 21, 2006, at 5:23 PM, David Lieberman wrote:

I had a custom fireproof safe built by a gun safe manufacturer. 60" wide x 72" tall x 44" deep.

Photo shows it empty. Folded posters in drawers on top, along with rolled posters on top. Linen backed and card stock posters stored flat on the bottom shelves.

Don't ask where I got it. The company took 6 months to build it (they promised me 6 weeks) and I don't want to give them any more business. They were nothing but a giant headache to deal with.

I'll need another one soon. I'll be searching for another manufacturer.

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com
602 309 0500
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com