Hey Philipp...
the Easifile USA Museum file cabinets, which permit flat storage, are pretty nice, too...though it is not as easy to view the collection. But these look like they would really protect your collection and it doesn't seem to be too difficult to rummage through a drawer to pull out something you want to see.
  RDB

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] New Poster Filing and Viewing Cabinet
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:02:48 EDT

Thank you very much for your reply everyone that replied and commented. The
real question is do poster start sagging? What about the mylar and backing
from Unlimited? These posters will go sagging as well...am I missing something? I guess this means that all these items being sold by Unlimited are dangerous
for  collectors. Why would you ever buy these backings and expensive mylar
and then  the poster will be sagging? It does appear that the ultimate is
storing flat but I still do not believe that the poster will be sagging....the paper will adjust....we are not talking about 50 years of storage....this system will allow you to look at your posters much more easily than being flat....I
am getting  confused....I know Ron borst which I met at the Star Trek
Christies preview auction review in LA has many very expensive items on the wall in
plastic, like  in a poster shop....sort of so he can look at them and save
space...these posters did not go down at all....I have seen them...what do you think everyone? Does the backing and mylar will be sagging down the paper and I
believe this is  a great system....it keeps it closed down pretty well and
then if you want to look at them...it opens up big time....so you can look at your treasures....maybe it is really better to keep your posters on digital images and have the original posters buried away...but I believe nothing is
better than  see them in the original form....
Please let me know yoru thoughts and ideas.

Thanks
Philipp