From: channinglylethomson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Best to Bruce Hershenson
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:21:06 -0700

I just received Bruce's e-mail and wanted to send all good wishes out to him for a speedy recovery! And Bruce -- I know it's hard, but take a break. . . do what the doctor says! Best, Channing Thomson

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters