From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Captain
Bijou
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:15 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] The Candidate "McKay Is The Way" poster...

Phil Edwards has it right. These posters issued at the time of the film's
release as a ballyhoo gimmick to promote the film. My memory is a bit foggy
as to whether they were sent out as part of the press kit or simply
available by order through National Screen Service.

I was publishing Film Collectors' Registry at the time and could have
received it directly from the studio since I was on most of the major studio
press lists. I had one taped to a filing cabinet for years, as my wife was a
big Redford fan.

Earl Blair
CAPTAIN BIJOU