From: lobby card invasion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Taxi Driver Lobby Set - Info Wanted On Authenticity
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:46:23 -0400

Some notes on the Lobby Cards of Taxi Driver:

1. A Lobby Card SET for Taxi Driver always contains 8 lobby cards. However, 2. There are DEFINITELY more than 8 different cards in existence! In other words, not all sets will always contain the very same cards. 3. How many different cards are there? I believe there are 10 different scenes. There are 2 different #4, and 2 different #6. In addition to that, #2 sometimes has no number at all. 4. Some cards appear to be harder to find. I'm trying not to use the word rare. 5. This anomaly is rare but not unique. Godfather 2, and Annie Hall are 2 other examples.
6.  I don't know what the reason for that is.
7. There are definitely 2 different types of fonts, in the bottom margin, in existence. 8. Are there repros of this title in the market? I am not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Zeev

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vesna B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>