First off, you guys stop beating up on poor Michael! First you run off "Mr.
Smith" (who was actually Dr. Smith, but I guess you are all too young to
remember that incredibly crappy show, or perhaps you are lucky enough to have
forgotten it), and now you are likely to run off Michael too. Sure he is
exuberant and passionate and jumps to some wrong conclusions, but aren't HIS
e-mails a breath of fresh air compared to the endless flow of "what I have on
eBay e-mails"? (Although where else would I have learned that the words "rare
style" actually mean "Australian daybill" or that it is OK to put the original
year of a poster in the title, even if it is a re-release, as long as you bury
that info somewhere in the small text?)

Second, Michael was almost correct in what he said. He just got it backwards!
Marty Davis is not "a bruce wanna-be", but I very much am a "marty wanna-be".
Here is a guy who everyone likes and respects, who does a great job selling on
eBay, and "lives large" and has no regular job. Who WOULDN'T want to be just
like him.

Third, for the record, Marty and I have sold to each other and bought from each
other for over 17 years. I am happy that he is one of my friends, and one of
the best friends I have made from this hobby. He asked me in passing several
times over the past year if it was OK with me to give my books away one week,
and each time I said it was fine.

My God, will you run Koose off of here next because he makes some little
mistake?

Can't we all just get along?

Bruce

P.S. I bet you are all amazed that I am not even mentioning the 954 great items
in Part I of my 7th Annual Halloween auction, currently on eBay. Only a
tireless self-promoter would do that, and my recent heart troubles have left me
a very tired self-promoter!