I'm very pleased to announce that the latest Heritage Vintage Movie Poster
Auction has realized $1,565,040 so far, just a few thousand dollars away from
breaking the all-time world record for a vintage movie poster auction (set by
Heritage in July, 2006) of $1,568,067. We're going to wait until Monday to
release the official results, but here are a few highlights I can share with
you:

The War of the Worlds (Paramount, 1953). Half Sheet (22" X 28") Style
B:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

<http://www.ha.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28947&type=prte-pr111606a>

http://www.HA.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28947&type=prte-pr111606a

REALIZED: $39,435

Mickey's Mellerdrammer (United Artists, 1933). One Sheet (27" X 41"):

<http://www.ha.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28349&type=prte-pr111606a>

http://www.HA.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28349&type=prte-pr111606a

REALIZED: $38,837

The Wolf Man (Universal, 1941). Insert (14" X 36"):

<http://www.ha.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28407&type=prte-pr111606a>

http://www.HA.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28407&type=prte-pr111606a

REALIZED: $38,837

Another Fine Mess (MGM, 1930). One Sheet (27" X 41"):

<http://www.ha.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28758&type=prte-pr111606a>

http://www.HA.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28758&type=prte-pr111606a

REALIZED: $35,850

Duck Soup (Paramount, 1933). Half Sheet (22" X 28") Style B:

<http://www.ha.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28025&type=prte-pr111606a>

http://www.HA.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28025&type=prte-pr111606a

REALIZED: $28,860

M (Nero-Film AG, 1931). German Poster (37" X 83"):

<http://www.ha.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28085&type=prte-pr111606a>

http://www.HA.com/MoviePosters/common/prlink.php?Sale_No=640&Lot_No=28085&type=prte-pr111606a

REALIZED: $26,290

Any lots that passed at the auction are now available on our website at
www.HA.com <http://www.ha.com/>  for After-Auction purchase. There's some
fabulous material there, so this might be a great opportunity for you to pick
up some bargains. And don't forget our weekly Internet auctions, opening and
closing every Sunday night at 10 pm CST. There's a lot of great material in
there each week that you certainly don't want to miss.

Best regards,

Grey Smith