I've reduced the prices on a number of rare Disney cartoon 1-sheets and
lobby cards. These prices are good only for the holidays.

This is your chance to own some RARE and HARD TO FIND original, vintage
cartoon posters. The collection has been going fast and only a few items are
left.

VIEW THE POSTERS AT:

http://216.128.22.42/posters/

Feel free to contact me for more information or to make an offer.

Rod

[EMAIL PROTECTED]