  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: mopo-l@listserv.american.edu
  Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 10:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] Professional Moving Cost's

  Hi Saul:

   Yes, I will eventually post a jpeg when I have one. My framer is so proud of
her work on framing this that she took pictures of the entire procedure. Bond
author and great friend Lee Pfeiffer (The Essential Bond) want's to feature the
poster on his magazine website "Cinema-Retro" next year with an article on me.
This is going to be quite neat. I currently don't have an image. The poster
came in at around $2,000.00 for the entire framing.  This makes me so happy.
Yes, Saul I will share this with you and everyone. I think Bruce said he never
has seen a double grande professionally framed before. I have appreciated ALL
the support from collectors on this board. Especially Sue Heim who gave me so
much encouragement on the list and in private e-mails. It got to the point
where I did not think it could be done. The plexiglass is perfect too and not
scratched as feared being such a big piece of acrylic.

  All The Best Saul!!! Thank you for your interest and encouragement too.

  --Tom Pennock

  P.S. Can you believe this? My 87 year old father want's to help me move the
poster. Is that a great Dad or what?