I currently have a really spectacular Christmas offering on eBay! I am selling
557 linenbacked posters including the ultra-rare White Christmas Forty by Sixty
AND Thirty by Forty (both never before seen by me!), a previously unknown
"sound" Wings one-sheets, and LOTS of great posters from the U.S. and 24 other
countries, and these great items close Tuesday night (12/19, beginning at
around 7 PM CST). Go to http://www.emovieposter.com/club/current.php for lots
more valuable info on this week's items. I really hope most of you will take
the time to look at the gallery of the current items, for I GUARANTEE you that
you will find a lot of GREAT posters!

What is included in this weeks items? A PRETTY ASTOUNDING COLLECTION OF 555
POSTERS COVERING ALL YEARS, SIZES, COUNTRIES AND GENRES (ranging from some of
the earliest known "silent" posters through to the present day!), including
many great titles like (aside from the great posters listed above) Flash
Gordon's Trip to Mars (ultra-rare Chapter One one-sheet), Plan Nine From Outer
Space one-sheet, Singin' in the Rain one-sheet, a collection of ultra-rare
Circus and Wild West posters (including some with Tom Mix!), a collection of
scarce all-black movie posters from the 1920s, Gilda Argentinean (with the
classic image of Rita, only this is stone litho and not a photo!), Rebel
Without a Cause one-sheet, Under Two Jags (likely the earliest known Stan
Laurel one-sheet!), The Oyster Dredger (a 1915 movie DIRECTED by Lon Chaney!),
It's A Wonderful Life (1950s re-release Argentinean) and much, MUCH, more!

. This auction contains a LOT of really cool items, and unlike many other
auctions, there is no "For Millionaires Only" sign at the entrance, and NO
reserves, NO outrageous "buyers premiums", NO excessive shipping, and NO fuzzy
or misleading images!   Use the chart below to see the order in which the items
are listed in order to help you find items that interest you. Our items are
divided first by type, and then in strict alphabetical order (except for a
couple of "better" one-sheets we put at the start of our list).
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT VIRTUALLY EVERY ONE OF THESE POSTERS HAS BEEN
PROFESSIONALLY LINENBACKED (usually at a cost of $100 or more), AND IS READY TO
BE FRAMED ON YOUR WALL!
g001-g002 rare White Christmas Forty by Sixty AND Thirty by Forty (both
completely different from [and superior to] the one-sheet!)
g003 previously unknown Wings R29 'sound' one-sheet
g004 Flash Gordon's Trip to Mars one-sheet
g005 On Her Majesty's Secret Service French two-panel
g006 Man Who Fell to Earth Italian one-panel
g007-g008 three-sheet, Thirty by Forty
g009-g013 really cool circus and wild west posters
g014-g017 magic, war, & Boy Scouts posters
g018-g021 Brazil, Colombian, Venezuela, & South American
g022-g025 Dutch, East German, Indian, Yugoslavian
g026-g035 Danish, Russian, Spanish
g036-g060 Argentinean posters (lots of top titles!)
g061-g082 Swedish, Czech, German
g083-g121 French, Italian (many different sizes)
g122-g161 Japanese, Mexican
g162-g196 Polish, Belgian
g197-g213 Aust daybills, English double crowns, British quads
g214-g259 window cards, inserts, half-sheets
g260-g557 one-sheets (mostly U.S., but includes 8 English one-sheets)
You can browse or search through these items (with large thumbnails) in our
Current Auction Image Gallery!

Note that as of Sunday morning, there are still 105 of these 555 items that are
still under $10 each(!), 209 are still under $20, 297 are still under $30, 385
are under $50, and 475 are under $100! And most of the 80 or so items that are
over $100 each are are WAY under their "regular prices" (the ones you could
find anywhere else)!

PLEASE REALIZE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO ORIGINALLY HAD EACH OF THESE POSTERS
LINENBACKED PAID (in almost all cases) AT THE VERY LEAST $50, AND LIKELY UP TO
$200 TO HAVE THESE PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED!  Many of them now look their very
best (and any that were not well restored are clearly described), and most of
the posters are completely ready to be framed and displayed.  Yet, because of
these being "no reserve" auctions, it is virtually a guarantee that a fair
number of the auctions will close at UNDER the price paid to linenback that
item!  This will truly be a week of many fantastic deals for buyers!

Of course it is likely that most of the current prices will not last to the end
of the auction, but as of right now, there truly are LOTS of incredible deals,
and YOU can't get those great deals if you don't bid, so be sure to check out
these 555 linenbacked posters sometime before they end Tuesday night, December
19th, starting at around 7 PM CST (either by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php or by using the link
from my HOME page, http://www.emovieposter.com or by finding me by my eBay user
ID, emovieposter.com).

IMPORTANT NOTICE!  Our current auctions end on 12/19 at night.  WE WILL BE OPEN
FOR BUSINESS ON 12/20, 12/21, AND 12/22, BUT THEN WE WILL CLOSE FOR THE
HOLIDAYS FROM THE 23RD THROUGH THE 1ST (and re-open Tuesday, January 2nd).
Given that December 20-22 is probably the absolute busiest time for sending
packages (because of the holiday), we feel that, UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEED TO GET
ONE OF THESE PURCHASES QUICKLY BECAUSE IT IS A HOLIDAY PRESENT, IT WOULD MAKE
FAR GREATER SENSE FOR US TO WAIT TO SEND THESE PACKAGES ON THE 2ND.
This will be after the massive rush of holiday packages, and will surely far
lessen the possibility that your package might be damaged or delayed.  Since
you need to provide your mailing address to us for these purchases (since
everyone pays the actual cost of shipping), we will send e-mails to everyone
who buys first thing on the 20th asking everyone who possibly can wait until
the 2nd for shipping to do so, and we will ask everyone to give us their
mailing address, so we can be computing their shipping options and costs, and
we can be e-mailing them to the buyers, so that they can pay either while we
are closed, or as soon as we return, and we will ship all the orders beginning
January 2nd.  Thanks very much for your understanding of our need for a holiday
vacation, and for understanding the logic of waiting to ship expensive posters
until AFTER the holiday rush (but remember that we CAN and WILL send your
package on the 20th to the 22nd, via any way you choose, if there i!
 s an urgency to your receiving the package).

Bruce