I have had similar problems with Turbo Lister and it seems that eBay is currently plagued with glitches. They may also have created a major headache with eBay guides and reviews - more about that here.....

http://reviews.ebay.com/THE-FUTURE-for-eBay-Reviews-Guides-and-Blogs_W0QQugidZ10000000001692239

eBay has achieved many great things over the years but the current regime is setting a dangerous course with regular fee increases, glitches etc etc.

My tip for the day would be to avoid using Turbo Lister. Another glitch to watch out for with Turbo Lister is the sudden mysterious addition of a "photo fee" despite the fact that you are using your own image hosting. Sellers should always use the "calculate listing fee" option before uploading their items.

This may all be a crashing bore to buyers but the end result is less listings on eBay so buyers are affected as well.

Please visit my Website for a huge range of Movie Memorabilia:

Website: www.moviemem.com

Guide to Australian posters: http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg

Newsletter: http://www.moviemem.com/pages/newsletter.php

Exhibitions: http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?page=15