lol - I don't need to check any books for a film I've watched numerous times,
my head on the other hand.... hmmm

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:57:25 -0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [MOPO] Oscars
2007To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Deer Hunter??Check your books.Dario.Andy Neal wrote:

Congratulations to Marty picking up 4 Oscars - Long time over-due on the best
Director.I personaly don't think the Departed is one of his masterpeices, but
just goes to show you that mainstream wins you prizes i guess. I'd chose Raging
Bull, Goodfellas, The Deer Hunter, Mean Streets any day over the departed but
that's showbiz....Well done Marty, you got there in the end.         MULTIPLE
OSCAR WINNERS4: The Departed3: Pan's Labyrinth2: An Inconvenient Truth2:
Dreamgirls2: Little Miss SunshineCheersAndywww.movieposterforum.com

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

Explore the seven wonders of the world