Fellow MoPoers:

I currently have 245 items -- including several partial lobby card sets and
vintage posters -- up for auction on E-Bay. Lots of bargains here!! All are
offered without a reserve!! Opening bids range from $2.99 to $9.99!!

Below are just a few of the posters now awaiting your bids. Just click on the
title to go directly to the E-Bay listing:

3 ON A COUCH - 1966 - Jerry Lewis, Janet Leigh - 4 lobby cards - Opening bid:
$4.99
9 LOBBY CARDS - 1950-82 - Anthony Quinn, Wather Matthau, Meryl Streep - Opening
bid: $9.99
9 ORIGINAL 1930s 8x10 MOVIE STILLS - Opening bid: $9.99
ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN - 1980 - Clint Eastwood - 4 lobby cards - Opening bid:
$4.99
AS YOUNG AS WE ARE - 1958 - Bad teens - Lobby card - Opening bid: $4.99
BEAUTY AND THE BANDIT - 1946 - Gilbert Roland as The Cisco Kid - Lobby card -
Opening bid: $9.99
CALL ME MADAME - 1953 - Ethel Merman, Donald O'Connor - Lobby card - Opening
bid: $4.99
CHAPTER TWO - 1980 - Marsha Mason, Jmes Caan - 4 lobby cards - Opening bid:
$4.99
DOWNHILL RACER - 1969 - Robert Redford - 6 lobby cards - Opening bid: $6.99
EARL CARROLL SKETCHBOOK - 1945 - Constance Moore - 3 lobby cards - Opening bid:
$9.99
THE EGG AND I - 1954 re-issue - Claudette Colbert, Fred MacMurray - One-sheet -
Opening bid: $9.99
FLAME AND THE FLESH - 1954 - Lana Turner - 4 lobby cards - $9.99
I, MOBSTER - 1958 - Steve Cochran, Roger Corman - 3 lobby cards - Opening bid:
$6.99
INTERIORS - 1978 - Woody Allen, Diane Keaton - 5 lobby cards - Opening bid:
$6.99
NOT A LADIES' MAN - 1942 - Fay Wray, Paul Kelly - One-sheet - Opening bid: $9.99
PINK PANTHER STRIKES AGAIN - 1976 - Peter Sellers - 2 lobby cards - Opening
bid: $2.99
SKY RIDERS - 1976 - James Coburn, Robert Culp - 4 lobby card -Opening bid: $2.99
TOOTSIE - 1982 - Dustin Hoffman - 4 lobby cards - Opening bid: $4.99
WOMEN OF PITCARIN ISLAND - 1957 - Lyn Bari, James Craig - One-sheet - Opening
bid: $9.99

....plus many posters, photos, collectibles, books, DVDs, VHS video cassettes
and more!!

To view all of my E-bay listings, please click on the below link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcaptainbijou

Please be sure to visit my fully searchable website, www.captainbijou.com ,
where over 8,000 items -- vintage movie posters, DVDs and video cassettes,
celebrity autographs, collectibles, comic books and more -- currently await
your purchase via our secure order cart.

Best,

Earl Blair
CAPTAIN BIJOU
www.captainbijou.com