My thought about the new feedback is that it sounds too cumbersome. I already find EBAY's process for posting to be overlong and I might just think about skipping doing any feedback if the new process is too much of a hassle. My rules of thumb in business over the years are:

1) if it ain't really, really broke, don't fix it.
2) if an improvement makes something unnecessarily complicated and time-consuming it is not an improvement.

Channing Thomson in San Francisco