I've almost quit buying anything relatively new or double sided on ebay
because they always seem to start in NM condition and arrive with massive
edge wear.  I've become so paranoid about it that I question the seller
extensively about shipping before I bid.  Of course, I'm sure most think I'm
a nut case but there is nothing more frustrating to me than buying a
perfectly good poster that is ruined in shipping.

I bought a NM Breakfast at Tiffanys last year.  I mean it was gorgeous, on
linen, with no restoration.  I came shipped in a weak tube that was slightly
dented.  As you would expect, the dent left a 1 inch crinkle every 6 inches
down the poster.  Fortunately, the crinkle was able to be rolled out with no
long-term impact but wow it makes me mad.

Shipping may stop me from buying from anyone I don't know.

On the travel poster side, I've loved them for years.  All an art deco nut
and most of my furniture is art deco from France or England.  Because travel
posters were almost always made in art deco style, they've always appealed
to me.

DBT