From: Dave Rosen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:33:38 -0500
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] FA: The Werewolf title card + 14 others!!

Hey, MOPOers:

I have 15 auctions ending tonight, all horror and sci-fi lobbies from the
40s, 50s and 60s, including a Werewolf title card in beautiful condition!

To check them out, go to my eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/posteropolis

Or do a search using my eBay ID: posteropolis-com

Here's a complete list of the titles for sale:
12 to the Moon
2001: A Space Odyssey
Atom Age Vampire
The Bat
Battle Beyond the Sun
Billy the Kid vs Dracula
Fantastic Voyage
Fog Island (Lionel Atwill! George Zucco!)
Giant From the Unknown
The Monster Maker (Glenn Strange!)
Panic in Year Zero
Pillow of Death (Lon Chaney Jr!)