It's a poster printed for the library circuit. I had about a dozen of these
at one time, all different titles, but including the CK. From the 1950s,
they came from a theater owner who sold me a few thousand posters, and he
told me what these were. Back in the 50s, they would provide films for the
schools and libraries to show to the kids during summer.  These posters were
provided to help publicize the library showings.

hope this helps.

jon warren
icollectmovieposters.com