Quentin Tarantino cleaned me out a few years ago buying all my 1950's B-Movie &
Schlock One Sheet Posters.

  He actually just gave me his CC details and said send what you have and bill
me!

  I have also sold to The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences and that
Hollywood Madame "Heidi" bought a "Heidi's New Adventures" poster from me,
quite a few others I can't recall at the moment.

  Kevin
Movielegends

John Mody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Chris
  Hi I've run into some other people who have actually purchased from me. A
short list includes

  Ben Affleck
  Allen Iverson-Denver Point Guard
  Mark Chumara-Former TE for the Packers
  Robert DeNiro's Assistent-For Bobby's personal collection
  Rob Zombie-Huge Collector of Movie Posters

  Any other out there?

  John Mody