sorry Bruce - I forgot that... I have memory loss ,,, or in my case memrabilia loss type 3 advanced

I .L. A. M. S. aka as ( i lost alot of my stuff ) also know as " Loseing shirt, Pants, etc..

However , after 6 yesrs i see that what goes out must come back..

The law of averages... Its a physics and the secret of attraction..

I attract movie stuff... I can be in Borneo and some tribesman will say: " You wantum a OscarĀ® dude?" yep I am a Movie magnet...

because people croak, get minimalist condition...sometimes even give the heave- ho ( that gets UGLY) some collectors give away entire collections some Burn it in rituals. That hurts.... remember the Beatle records???? I do :) Imangine if you had a fire extinguisher AYou could be rich selling those Damn things..
I rest my case
thanks for the remindet Bruce

wasnt bread a nickle also gas 50 cents and soda 10 cents...

where am I  ?     i forgot :)

Bruce Hershenson wrote:

Have you collected movie paper long enough to remember when it was FUN? When you didn't need six
months to pay for your purchases, and when you didn't need a financial advisor to help you make
financial decisions about what "investments" you next wanted to add to your
"portfolio"?

Can you remember when people sold you an item for say, $10 or $20, and you simply sent them $10 or $20 (plus a few bucks extra for shipping) and there were no "buyers premiums" and other fees to be added to your "sub-total" (and where your final "total" can be several times the price of your purchase!)?
Can you remember the Bruce Hershenson semi-annual sales catalogs of the 1990s,
where people were amazed that he could list over 2,000 items in just six months
time (and each catalog included many desirable items)?

If the answer to all of the above is "yes", then you REALLY need to be checking
out our semi-weekly auctions over the next few months. You'll find 1,000 to 1,500 items
most weeks (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and each week will contain almost as many items as
were found in one of Bruce's old semi-annual sales catalogs!

And you WILL find items ranging all the way from 99 cents up to a few hundred dollars,
with a scattering of more expensive items. And you WON'T find any "buyers
premiums".

And you WILL find items that are honestly described and photographed (warts and all!) and
you WON'T find any over-graded items, missed defects, or enhanced or
"substituted" images.

And best of all, you CAN get back to what made this hobby fun, finding cool posters at affordable
prices, and you WON'T have to mortgage your house to keep collecting (isn't it just a matter of
time before they offer 15 and 30 year "mortgages" on "investment grade"
collectibles?)!

We have 983 folded one-sheets on eBay (including 100 from the 1940s!) on eBay ending
TONIGHT Tuesday, March 27th beginning around 7 PM CST!  Read more about these great
items below, or go see them right now (with large thumbnails and links to these great
auctions on eBay for easy bidding) in our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Current Auction Image
Gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php!

Some of the "better" titles ending in just a few hours include The Fountainhead
(Ayn Rand classic!), The Bishop's Wife (rarely seen poster from a much loved movie!),
Streetcar Named Desire, Some Like It Hot, Cool Hand Luke, Ball of Fire, Le Mans, Live and
Let Die, La Dolce Vita, Night of the Blood Beast, Untamed Women, Son of Zorro, Don't Look
Back, Mr Lucky, Blood Feast, Jim Thorpe All American, Crawling Eye, Once Upon a
Honeymoon, Cornered, Jungle Jim in the Forbidden Land, Nocturne, Tycoon, and much, MUCH,
more!  Note that this week's items include 100 one-sheets from the 1940s, plus 17 from
the 1930s, and many are very rarely seen titles (around 20 of them are ones we have NEVER
sold before!).

Be sure to check out the 983 folded one-sheets on eBay on eBay ending TONIGHT Tuesday, March 27th beginning around 7 PM CST (either by going to <http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php or by using the link from our HOME page, <http://www.emovieposter.com>http://www.emovieposter.com or by finding us by our eBay user ID, emovieposter.com). We feel certain that if you purchase even one of them and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the misleading images that obscure defects, and the outrageous shipping! Good luck on whatever you may bid on.
Bruce Hershenson
eMoviePoster.com
        Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com