Hi, MOPOers:

I've justed updated Posteropolis with some classic titles for April!

Included in this month's batch of newly arrived posters and lobby cards are
some of the most popular and critically acclaimed films of our time!

Check them all out on my What's New page: http://posteropolis.com/ennew.html

Among the titles you'll find:
  a.. At the Circus
  b.. Blazing Saddles
  c.. The Blues Brothers
  d.. Chinatown
  e.. The Cincinnati Kid
  f.. Dial M for Murder
  g.. I Was a Male War Bride
  h.. The James Dean Story
  i.. Joan of Arc
  j.. Midnight Cowboy
  k.. On the Waterfront
  l.. Raging Bull
  m.. Rebel Without a Cause
  n.. Royal Wedding
  o.. The Thomas Crown Affair
  p.. The Warriors
..and more!!

While visiting our site, check out the new tribute page to American
International Pictures (AIP):
http://posteropolis.com/enhome.html

Posteropolis guarantees solid packing and quick delivery of your purchases,
along with a fun, secure, convenient online shopping experience.

Join the hundreds of other satisfied collectors and movie buffs who've
discovered shopping with Posteropolis!

Enjoy!
Dave Rosen
Posteropolis Vintage Posters & Memorabilia
www.posteropolis.com

Posteropolis: A trusted source of select memorabilia for the discerning
collector.