From: "Bruce Hershenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:42 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Time for a change: I am switching from eBay

> After much searching, I have FINALLY found a new site that will host my
weekly (soon to be semi-weekly) auctions! Unlike eBay, my new site WILL
allow time extended-auctions (so-called "popcorn bidding") and they also
promise to treat me as a valued partner. I am promised that WE will have
control over what, how and when we sell our items and that THEY will pretty
much "leave me alone" and truly be "only a venue".

> The final negotiations are not completed, but we have an oral agreement,
and I will soon make the official announcement, and until then, I am NOT at
liberty to announce the name of the new site I will be partnering with.

> But for now, I wanted to make you all aware of my coming move.and I CAN
show you my new company logo (since my company was named "eMoviePoster.com"
in honor of eBay, it seems silly not to change the name to something more
appropriate, and I will be doing so once the papers are signed).

<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/new_company_logo.png>http://www.emoviepo

<http://www.tinyurl.com/2xm9v4>http://www.tinyurl.com/2xm9v4

> IMPORTANT: Some of the more astute of you MAY be able to guess at the name
of the company I am about to partner with. If so, please do not divulge it
at this time!