That's not obvious at all, but nice try detective.
At the time Ken's poster ended (2 days before Bruce's ended) Bruce's poster was
still sitting at $107.50 according to the bid history.  Not to mention that
this was a relist.
So what possible reason would he have to end it two days early and relist with
that price?
But I don't blame him at all for bumping the price up on the relist now if
Bruce's sale is real.