  From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Neal
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 1:40 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Happy Birthday to Tom Pennock

  All,

I know this is a day late for mopo, but if anyone hasn't seen on MPF, it was
Tom's Birthday yesterday.

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing him a very Happy Birthday for
yesterday.

Happy Birthday Tom
All the best
Andy

PROTECTED]  In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L    The author of
this message is solely responsible for its content.    Visit the MoPo Mailing
List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
PROTECTED]  In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L    The author of
this message is solely responsible for its content.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.