  From: Richard Halegua Comic Art<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 12:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Way Off Topic -- but I can't resist!

  I certainly don't feel bad for her, though it is sad. I also however
  do not find it humorous as some others do

  she may be special to some fan, but she eats & craps like the rest of
  us & knew full well what might happen if she went on a "hamburger run" dui

  The sheriff is a jacka** and it couldn't mor eobvious it was some
  type of quid-pro-quo with her parents or attorneys to release her
  because as was said by the sheriff (before they started with the
  "rash" story) that she couldn't eat the food

  if it was you or I & I told the sheriff "I can't eat this food" he
  would have shoved my face in a pile of s*** and told me to eat that

  also, I think the judge saw through all the bs and decided she needed
  to serve a full sentence for being a donkey

  I have no doubt she will possibly wake-up after this. Or maybe she'll
  just be like all the other Hollywood losers lately like Brittany who
  think it's all someone else's fault for whatever. At least she didn't
  attack an SUV with her umbrella after getting her head shaved &
  showing off her pubes

  on a side note, the SUV that Brittany attacked is convalescing at an
  auto hospital and the latest news is that the SUV miscarried her baby
  2-seater. The SUV's attorney has filed suit against Brittany. However
  the umbrella, who's neck was broken in the attack died soon afterward
  and will be buried in a family plot at Hollywood Memorial Cemetary

www.filmfan.com<http://www.filmfan.com/>

  >       Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>