WITH JUST A COUPLE OF HOURS TO GO, THERE ARE STILL AROUND TWENTY OF OUR CURRENT
226 VINTAGE STILLS UNDER $1.50 EACH, ANOTHER 15 UNDER $3, AND AROUND 55 IN ALL
UNDER $5 EACH!  And these are from an incredibly hand-picked collection of
fantastic vintage stills!

What is in our current Thursday night auctions that close THURSDAY June 14th on
eBay?
    226 great vintage 8" x 10" stills, including LOTS of really wonderful
scenes, many from great movies, featuring excellent shots of the stars, and
many quite rare, and many in great condition!
    What are some of the best stills in this current Thursday auction? The
auction begins with a complete set of 12 Forbidden Planet color 8x10s (sold by
the single still), and then continues with a fine selection of single color
stills including: Bus Stop, Daisy Kenyon, Dimples, Dirty Harry, Giant, La
Parisienne, North by Northwest, Nightmare Alley, The Searchers, and many, MANY
more!
    Next is a select group of autographed 8x10s, followed by a large group of
top single black & white 8x10 stills including: Arsenic and Old Lace, I Am a
Fugitive from a Chain Gang, Angels with Dirty Faces, It Came From Outer Space,
Asphalt Jungle (the best Monroe!), Babette Goes to War, Ball of Fire, Beloved
Rogue, and many, MANY more!
    I could go on listing dozens more titles, but you really need to check
these out for yourself (there are eleven of the VERY BEST Marilyn Monroe
stills, both color and black & white, that include many of the sexiest shots of
her EVER seen)!  You'll also find seven really sexy stills from the best Russ
Meyer movies, eleven great shots of Betty Grable, nine great images of Humphrey
Bogart, and much more! Be sure to look at these 226 vintage 8" x 10" movie
stills ending THURSDAY June 14th beginning around 7 PM CST in our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Image Gallery)!

A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE 226 VINTAGE STILLS WE ARE CURRENTLY AUCTIONING:
    Note that these stills come to us from a very longtime collector!  He
purchased them from poster exchanges and from collectible stores many years
ago, and he was the sort of person who sifted through hundreds of vintage
stills to find "the right one", which explains why this collection contains so
many wonderful vintage stills, and why so many of them are in really nice
condition (don't be fooled by our ultra-harsh grading as most of these stills
are in quite nice condition, especially given their age).
    We have enough stills for several of these auctions, and we chose to start
the first auction solely with stills that had snipes and/or stamps on the back,
and we pictured both the front and back of each still.  This second auction
solely has stills without stamps or snipes on the back, and therefore we solely
picture the front of each still.  BUT WE GUARANTEE THAT EVERY STILL IN THIS
AUCTION IS JUST AS ORIGINAL AS THOSE IN LAST WEEK'S AUCTION! Why?  Because all
of the stills from this remarkable collection were purchased by a VERY
knowledgeable collector, who could tell original stills from repros, reissues,
or restrikes and it only contains original stills, and YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE
OUR WORD FOR IT!  We know you will agree these are surely original stills, but
if you have the slightest doubt, you can return ANY still within one week for a
no questions asked refund!  I have sold many tens of thousands of stills, and I
KNOW these to be genuine, and I also know this to be!
  a remarkable collection of hand-picked stills!

MANY EBAY SELLERS ASK $5 OR MORE EACH FOR REPRODUCTIONS OF STILLS THE SAME OR
SIMILAR TO THESE, AND MOST EBAY SELLERS START SIMILAR ORIGINAL VINTAGE STILLS
AT $9.99 EACH but you can buy a lot of stills from us this week for as low as
99 cents PER LOT (which means you could pay pennies per still, if you are the
only bidder on that lot, but of course, there may well be other bidders; BUT IN
OUR AUCTIONS, THE FINAL PRICES ARE SET BY TWO REAL BIDDERS, NOT BY YOU BIDDING
AGAINST AN ARTIFICIAL RESERVE OR "STARTING PRICE", which may well be "too
high"). And these are vintage stills, which have collectible value, as opposed
to reproduction stills, which have NO collectible value. But realize that these
are actual vintage stills used in theaters (or intended for theaters, but not
used) and therefore many have defects caused by use and we could have missed
some. If you are very condition conscious (or would be bothered by an item
having an undescribed minor defect), then you probably !
 shouldn't bid on the stills we are selling this week which are not in at least
"very good" condition. NOTE THAT WE GRADED THESE STILLS EXTREMELY HARSHLY,
downgrading them to a lesser condition for slight defects, so that every
purchaser should be happy when they open their package! See our condition
grading chart below for further information.

REMEMBER THAT (unlike some other sellers of movie posters) WE ARE NOT TALKING
ABOUT 99 CENTS, PLUS $9 BUYERS PREMIUM, PLUS AN OFTEN "MIS-CALCULATED" SHIPPING
THAT MEANS THOSE "99 CENT ITEMS" MAY END UP COSTING YOU $17 EACH! In OUR
auctions, you can purchase up to FIFTEEN 99 cent stills and your total cost is
$14.85, plus a very reasonable $5 U.S. shipping charge for a total U.S. cost
for those 15 items of just over $20 for ALL fifteen stills!Do you know about
our <http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Image Gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php and
our  <http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Image Gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php ?  A
high percentage of our bidders have discovered one of the worst kept "secrets"
in the movie poster hobby, which is that it is FAR easier to look at our items
through our <http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/curre!
 ntauctions.php>Tuesday Auction Image Gallery at
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php and our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Image Gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php (we
have recently opened our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Image Gallery, and this new gallery works exactly in the same way as our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction Image
Gallery, except you only see our THURSDAY items).  When you look at our items
on eBay, you do not see an image of the item until you open the auction itself,
which is very time consuming (we don't use their "gallery" image, both because
it is absurdly overpriced as it costs twice as much as the auction itself, and
because the gallery image is too tiny to see any details).  So instead, we have
our own auction image galleries, which have much larger images of each item!
 , so that you can have a much better idea if an item interests you BEF
ORE you click on it, thus making your surfing time far more productive.  Also
these galleries are searchable, by star, director, genre, year, or anything you
want to search for! Once you discover our auction image galleries we would be
amazed if you go back to looking at our items directly on eBay.
     These auction image galleries updates every 5 minutes.  The price under
each item can only be up to 5 minutes old. Generally, this is no big deal,
EXCEPT if you are looking at items as they are closing, then we recommend you
bid on the actual eBay page (which you CAN access from our gallery pages).
     But because so many of our bidders now use our gallery, on rare occasions
it has overwhelmed our server, and some of our bidders have not been able to
access it, especially right when the auctions are closing.  Worse yet, this
outage in our server means that you can't see the images on our eBay auctions,
because our large and super-sized images are housed on the same server as our
auction image galleries.
     To FIX THIS INFREQUENT (but important) PROBLEM, WE HAVE ALSO CREATED A
<http://www.emovieposter.info/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>BACKUP "MIRROR"
VERSION OF OUR CURRENT AUCTION IMAGE GALLERY.  It is located at
<http://www.emovieposter.info/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>http://www.emovieposter.info/gallery/thursdayauctions.php
 .  This is housed on a completely different server, and will always be
available.  The only time you want to use it, however, is whenever you CAN'T
access our regular
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Image Gallery, OR when you can't view the larger images on our auctions.
PLEASE ADD
<http://www.emovieposter.info/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>http://www.emovieposter.info/gallery/thursdayauctions.php
 TO YOUR FAVORITES/BOOKMARKS.  You will likely either never need it, or only
use it once, but if you are a regular bidder in our auctions, it will be
invaluable to you the day you DO need it, for you will be able t!
 o see all of our large images, and use this "mirror" version of our Current
Auction Image Gallery, even though the main version is unavailable.

Best of luck on any items you may bid on TONIGHT!

BRUCE HERSHENSON P.O. Box 874 West Plains, MO 65775 phone 417 256 9616, fax 417
257 6948, e-mail <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED], website
<http://www.emovieposter.com>http://www.emovieposter.com eBay user ID
emovieposter.com and our new ID, movieposter

Remember that YOU can't get those great deals if you aren't bidding! AND YOU
HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! If you place a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one
or two items, then you are sure to be happy, for you will have gotten some
really good deals.  Even if you place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all,
you will only be out a little of your time, and no more.